Four fine art prints by Steve Wyse HonGRA for the price of three. Featuring SE&CR, Southern Railway and Southern Region railway scenes.
- Ramsgate Harbour Station 1911 (Wainwright D class locomotive)
- Dover Priory Station in 1925 (Wainwright E class locomotive)
- Leaving Victoria 1947 (Maunsell King Arthur class locomotive)
- White Cliffs of Dover (Bulleid Merchant Navy class locomotive)
Signed giclée prints on high grade 180gsm satin/gloss art paper.
Overall size of each print is 500mm
Image sizes are 410mm wide (height varies slightly from print-to-print
Southeastern Steam Railway Collection
- Artist: Steve Wyse HonGRA
- Product Code: SWSEC4
- Availability: In Stock