A 3.5 mile branch line was opened in 1864, between Faringdon, Oxfordshire and the Great Western Railway mainline at Uffington. Passenger services were withdrawn in 1951. Freight traffic continued to use the line until 1964. The station building is now used a nursery school.
Image size: 12.1" x 9.7" • Overall size: 15" x 12"
Rush Hour at Faringdon by Neil Podbery
- Artist: Neil Podbery
- Product Code: NFRF
- Availability: In Stock